1. Light the massage candle and put it in a safe place.
2. Please note that it takes at least 15 minutes for enough oil to melt.
3. Blow out the flame before using the massage candle. Wait about 1 minute for the melted oil to cool slightly.
4. After burning for a long time, the outside of the candle may be hot. Check this carefully.
5. First feel with your finger, wrist or top of your hand whether the oil is not too hot. Let it stand a little longer if this is the case.
6. Place your hand on your partner's body, palm down. Pour the oil onto the top of your hand so that it flows down your hand onto your partner's body. This way you can be sure that it doesn't feel too hot on the skin.
7. Massage the body parts you want.
Please note: the oil of a massage candle is not suitable as a lubricant or for use on or in the private parts.
Tips: provide a heated (bed) room. Create a romantic atmosphere and possibly put on relaxing music. The massage candle spreads a wonderful scent while burning, which will definitely put you in the mood!